- This event has passed.
Redbeard’s Readers Book Club
January 20 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Join the Redbeard’s Readers Book Club!! Meeting the 3rd Sunday of every month! Each month will feature a different genre, author, or theme. Club leaders will select five books for club members to choose from to read/listen to for that month’s meeting.
For our January meeting please choose one of the following novels about Transformations:
– Hillbilly Elegy: A Memoir of a Family and Culture in Crisis by J.D. Vance
– H is for Hawk by Helen MacDonald
– Wild: From Lost to Found on the Pacific Crest Trail by Cheryl Strayed
– Becoming Nicole: The Transformation of an American Family by Amy Ellis Nutt
– Heartland: A Memoir of Working Hard and Being Broke in the Richest Country on Earth by Sarah Smarsh
For more information about the selections, please join our Goodreads group: https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/512794-redbeard-s-readers-book-club
In partnership with the Staunton Public Library and the Augusta County Library!
*21 and older only please.*