- This event has passed.
Redbeard’s Readers Book Club
March 17 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Join the Redbeard’s Readers Book Club!! Meeting the 3rd Sunday of every month! Each month will feature a different genre, author, or theme. Club leaders will select five books for club members to choose from to read/listen to for that month’s meeting.
For our March meeting please choose one of the following Microhistories:
– “Stiff: The Curious Lives of Human Cadavers” by Mary Roach
– “Salt: A World History” by Mark Kurlansky
– “A History of the World in 6 Glasses” by Tom Standage
– “City of Light, City of Poison: Murder, Magic, and the First Police Chief of Paris” by Holly Tucker
– “The Ghost Map: The Story of London’s Most Terrifying Epidemic and how it Changed Science, Cities, and the Modern World” by Steven Johnson
For more information about the selections, please join our Goodreads group: https://www.goodreads.com/group/show/512794-redbeard-s-readers-book-club
In partnership with the Staunton Public Library and the Augusta County Library!
*21 and older only please.*